1. Adriana Lima
It looks like this sideline stunner is here to stay. Victoria’s Secret model Adriana Lima got hitched in a quickie wedding to NBA star Marko Jaric on Valentine’s Day. The devout Catholic, who famously declared to GQ in 2006 that ‘sex is for after marriage,’ met the Memphis Grizzlies star in 2006 and became engaged two years later on the model’s 27th birthday.
Wow, how lucky those NBA players who have these spicy WAGs like Adriana Lima, Elsa Benitez, Maria Sharapova and Priscila de Gustin.
2. Elsa Benitez
Mexican supermodel Elsa Benitez has modeled for Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition, and was married to former NBA star Rony Seikaly for six years before filing for divorce. Benitez and Seikaly wed in 1999 and have one daughter together, Mila, born in 2003.
3. Maria SharapovaMaria Sharapova, a three-time Grand Slam tennis champ, is engaged to Los Angeles Lakers guard Sasha Vujacic. The 26-year-old hoops star made the announcement just before his Lakers took on the Golden State Warriors in an exhibition game on Oct. 21 in San Diego, the Los Angeles Times reported. Vujacic said he popped the big question to Sharapova, a 23-year-old Russian, at his Manhattan Beach, California home on the one-year anniversary of the duo’s first meeting at a friend’s barbeque.
4. Gabrielle UnionActress Gabrielle Union was married to Jacksonville Jaguar Chris Howard for five years and has been linked to NY Yankees’ Derek Jeter (but seriously, who hasn’t?). The actress and former model has starred in films like ‘Bring it On,’ ‘She’s All That,’ and ‘Running with Scissors,’ and TV shows such as ‘FlashForward’ and ‘Army Wives.’
5. Gu ChenChinese model Gu Chen made headlines in her native China when she started dating Lakers star Sun Yue in 2007.
6. May AndersonSports Illustrated model May Anderson reportedly had a fling with baller Jason Kidd in 2008 after Kidd divorced his wife Journana in 2007. however the Danish model is best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret and the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. But Jason Kidd didn’t waste any time nabbing another hottie – Playboy Playmate of the Year Hope 2010 Dworaczyk. Dworaczyk began modeling after winning Miss Teen Texas in 2000 and was named Playboy’s Miss April in 2009.
7. Priscila de Gustin Um, is there any Laker who doesn’t have a knockout for a girlfriend? Spanish model Priscila de Gustin is a Spanish model, and has been linked to fellow Spaniard Pau Gasol. The 29-year-old from Madrid has been featured in Madame Figaro, Elle and Mujer21 covers, and has been the face of a Pantene Pro V campaign.
8. Keyshia ColeR&B artist Keyshia Cole may be a huge name in the music business, but she’s also the gorgeous wife of Cleveland Cavaliers baller Daniel Gibson. The couple began dating in March 2009 and welcomed their first child, Daniel Hiram Gibson Jr. in March 2010.
9. Eliza DushkuMeet Eliza Dushku, the foxy actress who stole the heart of NBA player – and ‘Dancing With the Stars’ competitor, Rick Fox. Dushku, who in 1993 lands the role of teenage daughter of Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis in ‘True Lies’, is all grown up now. It’s pretty easy to see why ‘Maxim’ magazine ranked Dushku sixth on the ‘Hot 100 Women of 2009′ list so it might be a good idea to cool down, Eliza.
10. Eva Longoria Parker‘Desperate Housewives’ star Eva Longoria Parker is married to Spurs point guard Tony Parker who is a three-time NBA champion. Looks like he has more than just world title trophies at home.
11. Khloe KardashianReality star Khloe Kardashian and Lakers forward Lamar Odom tied the knot in Sept. of 2009. While her sister Kim has, um, bared all in the past, Khloe leaves some to the imagination.
12. LaLa VasquezBorn and raised in Brooklyn, LaLa Vasquez and her man Carmelo Anthony want to come home again. Vasquez, of MTV fame, and Anthony almost made a return to the Tri-state area when the Nets and Nuggets were in trade talks. The duo could still be back if ‘Melo signs with the Nets, who are slated to move to Brooklyn, as a free agent this offseason.
13. Vanessa BryantVanessa Bryant has endured public embarrassment after her husband Kobe admitted being guilty of adultery but Vanessa Bryant and her superstar husband have rebounded from the public scandal, as her husband has won three NBA titles.
RELATED POST: ATTRACTIVE WAGs
CLICK HERE TO FIND MORE INTERESTING STORIES...